Thursday, January 29, 2009

HOWDY from HARLEYWOOD!

Hey! HARLEYWOOD here ~ this is the first post to set-up the account ~ HARLEYWOOD!

howdy from Harleywood!

320x240 Picture of me
Here's a link to the site - https://www.harleywood.com/splash-page


WHAT YOU CAN FIND THERE
  1. Pictures & movies of bike rallies & events I've attended - by geographic location
  2. Cool people I've met & shot or talked with
  3. Motorcycles including chrome - paint - graphics - custom work I've shot or seen
  4. Interviews with people in the business of Motorcycles & related industries
  5. Babes - ladies I've met - shot - interviewed - artists - performers - street people
  6. Contest for Mz Harleywood - Pictorial of the MzHarleywood of the Month
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kriste Waters Memorial Video
- Tina Heil






JUST A FINAL NOTE:

I'd like to personally thank all the wonderful people who have allowed me to shoot them & their works of art - the motorcycles, or their efforts as painters, builders, mechanics, tattoo artists, performers, musicians, helpers & others -
All of my appreciation goes out to the many who have helped me with this project by the addition of their talents, or labor - equipment & facilities - artistry or other skill they brought to the party for my benefit & the finished product.
Thank you All - God Bless & Happy New Year!

Now - Let's Ride!
Lee Taylor
HARLEYWOOD
BLUESKIES

No comments:

Post a Comment